Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tilda With Hawaian Flower in CAS card

Hi..friends...how are you? hope you are fine......It's a beautiful Sunday...thank God , now I want to share my simple card  that I special made for Magnolia Licious Challenge, and Just Hana and Friends Challenge in CAS Card, and that is the first time for me to joint in, hope you like it : )



Tilda with Hawaian Flower 


I made tthis card very simple, I used Tilda with Hawaiian Flower for the image, ( I like the image and for the first image I have : ) and colur with Distress Ink 











I Distress the edge of the image and add some aged gold embosiing enamel, 
The sentiment is die cut that I have from my crafty friend as a goodies , and I coloured with Vintage photo DI,  to make the same colour match with the paper.



The product that I used:

Bassil cardstock
Stamp Image: Tilda with Hawaian Flower
Aged gold embosing enamel
Die cut sentiment


I entered this card for :
http://magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/tuesday-challenge-its-cas.html
http://just-hanna-stamps.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-192-cas-card-clean-and-simple.html



Thanks for stopping by:
With Hugs :
Irma Tirza :)



I respecfully appreciate to read your comments :)





No comments:

Post a Comment