Friday, March 7, 2014

Blinks with Elegance


Hi ... I'm so glad and so lucky , because in this week I got twice winner on challenge in 
Face Book,Thanks God , and thanks for the all challenge organizer , your good jobs gals : )

Here I want to shared my joyfull with you.  Actually this is my first mix media on canvas I made , I try and learn by my self, and how amazing I have done..., I think is very easy and simple,  Hohoho....I hope you like it also : ))






I used the canvas size 20x25 cm, I covered with gesso, semi dried with the heat gun and then I covered with crumpled, paper tissue,  add doiley and some lace, used the mod poge/matte from studio,  covered again with gesso, and then spray with tattered angels glimmer mist



  
I used chandelier chipbord, this is from give away my crafty friend ( thanks to Sister art ), I also added blinks top of the chip






  I made her dress with pattern paper from my stush, added lace and blinks
Another product that I used is paper flower from WOF, pearl from Prima, and light clay butterfly



Thanks for stopping by , hope you like and enjoy it : )
With Hugs : Irma Tirza : )

Really appreciated to read your comments and support




No comments:

Post a Comment