Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spread Your Wings

Hello friend...how are you today ? hope it's very nice today, as usual I got a time almost the midnight to post what I have create because I should take care of a household chores after came from the office,
after that  I wanted immediately to do craft.....that I loves much..and never feel tired  ho ho ho : )
Here I want to share my page lay out,  I create for motivated myself.
and this is the first time for me to play in the page challenges,
I hope you like too :)





white pen, green background, write on picture

what a pity, I take the page from my mobile phone, and I think it's not clear,  finally to day I can crop my pict and I think is better than before :) actually It' s quiet an easy to do that :)
( My son teach me how to crop the picture , thanks dear you are a good son : ) 




I coloured the edge of my photo with Distress Ink, and I write with white marker on the picture .
I also add some gesso on the butterfly





 I used wheatered clock from Tim holtz alteration dies on cardboard paper 2 mm, I coloured with distress Ink and I add embosing powder and then dry with the heat gun.



The product I used :
Pattern Paper from Echo Park in Time & Seasons 2
Distress Ink
Wheathered Clock dies from Tim Holtz Alterations
Embosing Powder from Stampendous
Gesso
Paper flower from WOF
Vintage Doiley Punch from Martha Stewart
Chickenwire Masking
Modelling Paste


I entered the page for :
http://123getscrappy.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-2014-challenge-8.html
http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/2014/03/r168-anything-goes.html




Thanks for Stoping by
Hugs : )
Irma Tirza


Highly Appreciated to read your comments : )








No comments:

Post a Comment