Monday, May 11, 2015

ENJOY THE SUN

Hi friends...how are you ? Hope you are fine,
 and here is t my last creation ,
 I made a page with  a new sketch from Scrap Africa this month challenge and 
a pallete colour from Lindys Stamp Gang
I hope you like it , and here is the photo ...


Enjoy The Sun

more closer 
 I made a wave for the background , using a stencil from Artistcellar,
and add a tissue paper to more texture , I splash with the Two Tone Calm Bake Beige,
 it give more shimmer , love it with the colour


 a lighthouse from dies out , I add two embossing powder and disstress ink ,
 and a paper flower are from my stash

  the anchor  from dies out and  I also add embossing powder Midnight Bronze
hope you can see how does the embossing work , it give you a texture like an iron.


 Lindys spray ink, that I use are , Flat Fabio Caribbean Blue , Starbust Silent Night Silver
 the pallete colour  is 

 and the skecth is 

Thankyou for stopping by ,
Hugs :)
Irma Tirza


No comments:

Post a Comment