Sunday, March 30, 2014

Always FOCUS

Hello friend....I'm coming back again...Sunday again oh time so fast , I just finish my page lay out, I design for the Once Upon a Sketch Challenge. This is the first time , I joint with this challenge. I saw the particant write her name and her country...oh I dream and relly proud to write my name and my country also. I'm still learning and keep learning to make it better...
I learning my self...hopefully you like : )

here is my creatrion , My title  lay out is  : ALWAYS FOCUS, I interested with the Journalling Theme , and I agreed that life should be focus on everything we done, so Once is Enough.

The picture is my youngest son, now he is a twenty first year...I think the photo took when he was nineteen , I pray and hope he always focus in everything he done, and always pray to his succesfull in the future. Thanks God ! 


First I cover my paper with Gesso and stamps in a corners, I used four stamp for decoration, and spray with glimmer mist. I coloured my chippy with distress ink and put some embosing powder to look like a metal




My Journaling under the picture , and I add a little charm too 


 My sentiments Always FOCUS , I'm sorry my handwriting not good , that is a wrong letter in reach so I correction , I hope it doesn't matter. I just want to explain what I mean.



That product I used are :
Pattern Paper from Echo Park in Time and Season 2 Collection, 
Stamps Tiny Texture From Tim Holtz , 
Modelling Paste, Gesso, Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels, Distress Ink, Memento Luxe , acrylic paint, Embossing powder from Ranger and Stampendous.
Charm, Chippy from my stash that I bougth at On Line Shop at FB, 


I entered my lay out for : 
http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-challenge-part-2.html



Thanks for stopping by :
Highly Appreciated to read your comments.

with Hugs :)
Irma Tirza

No comments:

Post a Comment