Monday, March 17, 2014

Brothers, My Two Sons, Lady in Purple

Hi friends...how are you ? I'm very busy for past several weeks , and here almost midnight ..I just look my blog and remember that I have some page lay out that I made before I have my blog.can't wait to add here and want to share with you , hope it make inspired to you....

but I'm sorry I forgot to record what the product that I used. but I hope you still enjoy ...: )
 Here there are :



I give the title "BROTHERS" it means for my two sons..I very love this picture, it took more two years ago I think , look my eldest son expression..he was so happy and kidding with his brother...: ))
Yeaahh..brother is a best pal more than friend..hope they always get along together : )




Here the title is My TWO SON...yeah..I'm blessed with two sons, handsome, charming, awesome, good looking, excellent , it's all there for you sons. I always pray for them...and the most important they loves God, and of course me and care...and as a mother I hope they will get a success in job and sure have a good wife ...hahaha :)

I made this lay out last year, this is my second page since I became interested in paper crafting.






And here is me , I gave a title "LADY in PURPLE " : ) I want be a lady with glamour and beauty so I designed with more blinks, pearl and the purple colour is match with impression of luxury...:) Do you agree ?
I added a little lace on my pict to cover up my dress, 
 the mannequin, a hight heel, cloves, and flowers for the emblishment



Oh ..it was after midnight , I'm so sleepy..I should be sleeping, because tomorrow I should go to work again.
I hope you enjoyed friend...:)




Thanks for stopping by :

with Hugs
Irma Tirza : )


Really appreciated to read your comments and support















No comments:

Post a Comment