Monday, March 3, 2014

From Japan with Love

Hi....I'm so happy today , because I get one of the Top 5 most vote in challenge
 "From Japan with Love" on FB

This for the first time I made 3D card. I made with my passion and imagine if I go there hahaha., here I want to share my card, and hope you like it :)




From Japan with Love




Closer the image


  The images I used  Japanese Tilda from Magnolia 
I colored images with Distress Reinker Ink and Distress Pad, skin & cheek used Tattered rose 
and worn lipstick, hair used black soot





I distress all edges paper with ' aged mahogany " and added some gesso at the fence, Cardstock from Basil

 Paper  from Serenity Collection, I covered the Sakura flower with crystal and fruit punch stickles from Ranger, Flowers from my stash and the stamps image I used from Far East









Thanks for stopping by , hope you like and enjoy it : )
With Hugs : Irma Tirza : )

Really appreciated to read your comments and support




No comments:

Post a Comment