Saturday, February 28, 2015

Drawer Chocolate gift.

Hi ..I'm busy for for a couple day so I can't post my creation, I made a drawer box you can fill with a chocolate or something a little thing as a gift for your friend or for one you love.

here is the photo, hope you like it.





I enter my drawer chocolate gift for :
http://scrapafrica.blogspot.com/2015/02/challenge-no45-die-cuts-delight.html
 (Challenge no.45 - Die-Cuts Delight)

Product that I use :
Die cut Eiffel from La-La Land Craft Die
Vintage Clock from Tim Holts  ( Sizzix Die )
Swirl Die Cut from MFT
Prima Doll stamp
Stickles,
Distress Ink
Burlap
 Fence Chipboard I bougth from local online shop
Embosing Powder
Gesso
Aged Gold Embosing Enamel from Stampendous
Paper Flower from I'm roses
Lace, charms are from my stash


thanks for stopping by
Irma Tirza

No comments:

Post a Comment