Friday, September 26, 2014

LOOK AHEAD

Hello Friends, Glad to meet you again at my favourite blog, this time I tired to make something a bit different, I made a page merging mixmedia with servietten technique, and the results are satisfying to me. 

I created this page in accordance with the lay out of OUAS Sept. Chall. I really want to put my photo on this page. Although this photo long enough, around 2010 when we were on vacation to Bandung.

the title of my lo  is LOOK AHEAD, it mean that I want to forget the past  and move on to reach my dream, Life goes on whether to move on or stay behind locked in the past. I should taking for the future. I'm not along stay strong and I will live this moment with a smile and cheers. Thank God for everything .

I created this page on canvas, with the leaves of Dusty Attic chipboard . I coloured my chippy with inka gold , combine with acrylic paint , I love gold and purple.

and the layout inspired from OUAS


here is the photo




The product that I use:
Soft matte Gel from Prima
Heavy Gesso from Prima
Light paste from Prima
Ink spray from LSG and Dylussion
Servietten
Canvas 12x12
Lace
Paper flower
Stempeledge stamp
Viva décor Inka Gold
Acrylic paint.
Chipboard from Dusty Attic
Stencil from Artistcellar and TCW


I hope you like what I’ve done.

Thankyou for stopping by,
Really appreciate to read your comments

With my crafty hugs :)
Irma Tirza

Have a blessed day.


No comments:

Post a Comment