Thursday, August 14, 2014

Let's Have Tea

Hi....today I want to sharing my first shabby card, and want to play along with the Shabby Tea Room , I've just joint with this blog, and I love wonderful card created by DT . I love the theme "Let's Have Tea" , and the colour using pink, black, flowers and pearls .

here is the photo for inpiration


and here is my card
 I hope you like  it: )





I made the cup tea pattern and stiching around edge by myself :)
and I used the beatiful paper from Kaiser craft, 
and for the background I use serial Enchanted Garden from Kaiser craft 
I colour the background with ink spray from LSG.

another product that I used are :
Dies out from Spellbinder - Decorative Label Eight
Butterfly from cutting out from Enchanted Garden paper pad
Pearl from Prima - Say it Crystal
Lace, Ribbon, are from my stash 
Paper Flower from I'm roses
Stamp Sentiment  I bought retail by online shop in FB

I entered my shabby card for 
Thanks for stopping by ,
really appreciated to read your comments,


with a crafty hugs from me : )
Irma Tirza

Have a blessed day and happy crafting : )

No comments:

Post a Comment