Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Baby Blue Card

Hi, I just coming home..so tired today , but here  I want to quick post my latest card , here are some photo, hope you like it :)



 I made this card with  two stamps , one from Magnolia a special moment collection ( Gift from Heaven ) and the sentiment from Stampendous ( Baby Star Dust )
I use a wooden star button for the embelishment and paper flower from WOC, 

 I stamped the sentiment with Versafine , and put some embossing powder , I also add little stars blink


for the image I coloured with Distress Ink, and add shabby blue embosing enamel


another product that I used :
Bazill Cardstock - Pattern Paper - Die out from Spellbinder - Love tag Dies from Magnolia - Memento Ink - Distress Ink - crackle Ribbon , lace and pearl are from my stash


I entered this card only for :
http://thedutchstampchickies.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-13babys.html


Thanks for stopping by
really appreciated to read your comment 


with Hug  : )
Irma Tirza 

Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment